In support of this commitment, L'Altra Napoli has completed several important projects. They include:
1) The Orange Garden: Until recently, the Orange Garden was abandoned and derelict. Today, not only is it one of the few green areas in the quarter, it is also run and sustained by the inhabitants themselves.
2) L'Altra Casa: Previously abandoned, L'Altra Casa is now a modern structure that is a social and recreational center for 15 young mothers and 35 children in the district.
3) Basilica of San Gennaro extra moenia: Thanks to a project sponsored by the Cardinal of Naples to improve tourism resources, L'Altra Napoli reopened the palaeo-Christian Basilica of San Gennaro extra moenia after 41 years of disuse. As a result of the reopening in 2009, young tourist guides from the district have been able to run the Catacombs of Naples tour, increasing the value of their district while earning an income.
4) The Fra Nuvolo Cloister: This project has provided a meeting place for young people and a site for a theatre in the district.
5) The "Sanitansamble" Youth Orchestra: L'Altra Napoli transformed 34 young people with a shared passion for music into The "Sanitansamble" Youth Orchestra, an accomplished symphony orchestra, by providing them with a musical education.
6) Artisan Workshops: The association further supported the birth and the development of two cooperatives of artisans: the "Iron Angels," which comprises young smiths who realize artistic masterpieces in iron and copper, and the "Officina dei talenti," which includes young people trained in the maintenance of the monuments in the Sanita district.
7) The Sanità Academy: L'Altra Napoli, in partnership with the Johnson & Johnson Foundation, restored the church of San Vincenzo e Immacolata in order to create a place for gymnastic and psycho-motorial activities for children and women.
8) The Recording Studio project: With this project, l'Altra Napoli will train six young people of the Sanità district to be audio-engineers so that they will then be able to manage an equipped recording studio.
9) Sailing school: With the help of sailing instructors of the Italian Navy League, L'Altra Napoli has supported the development of a sailing school for the children of the Sanità district. L'Altra Napoli hopes that sailing will help the children learn how to face the difficulties of their growth, as well as appreciate the extraordinary beauty of the sea.
10) La Casa dei Cristallini: L'Altra Napoli is renovating the new reception center at the house of Cristallini to provide access to expert educators for minors at risk in one of the most problematic areas of the Sanità District. Thus far, La Casa dei Cristallini has aided more than 50 children.
11) Journalism workshop: The association has developed an experimental workshop to train the young people of the district in journalism, storytelling, and the practice of citizen journalism, in order to become reporter citizens.
12) Napolixenìa: The association was given access to a seventeenth-century monastery, the San Nicola da Tolentino monastery, through which it will build community among the young people of the district. These youth will manage a daycare center opened in the monastery, care for the monastery's garden, and have access to a social space designed especially for them.