We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with the Clinton Foundation. We encourage you to review our jobs postings and apply for a specific opening.
We are fortunate to receive a considerable number of applications from highly qualified individuals. We will contact those candidates who best match the position requirements to begin the interview process.
- Search jobs at the Clinton Foundation
- Search jobs at the Clinton Global Initiative
- Search jobs at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (formerly Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative)
- Search jobs at the Alliance for a Healthier Generation
We occasionally have fellowships available. You can search our database of open positions and use the keyword “fellowship.” Find a fellowship for you and apply today.
Internship and Volunteer Opportunities
Interns and volunteers are critical to accomplishing the Clinton Foundation’s mission and are valued members of our team. Find the right position for you and apply online today. We have opportunities in all four of our US-based offices as well as overseas:
- New York (Harlem Office and Downtown — Water Street Office)
- New York (Midtown)
- Little Rock
We offer a full range of benefits. Learn more.
Living and Working in Our Cities
Our staff work all over the United States and the world. Learn more.