We accept many international students from all around the world into our New York based internship (also called a Voluntary Service Program). This Voluntary Service Program is not intended to provide employment to participants, but offers them the opportunity to observe and participate in the Clinton Foundation – a 501(c)(3), which is a non-profit, philanthropic organization based in the United States.

If you are an international applicant living outside the U.S. and you are accepted to our program, we will supply you with a letter to qualify you for a B1 visa, which you can submit with you visa application when you apply for it at the US Embassy or Consulate in your country. Note that procuring the B1 visa is the students’ responsibility. If you are a Canadian coming in from Canada, you present our letter at immigration and they will issue the B1 visa at that time; you do not need to visit a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.  

If you are an international applicant currently studying in the United States, your F-1 student visa is accepted for our internship and you do not require an additional visa in order to qualify for an internship with the Clinton Foundation. 

Upcoming Event