Next week, more than 1,000 cross-sector leaders from around the world join together in New York City for the CGI Annual Meeting. We anticipate thousands more joining the conversation online, using social media to share and learn about the Commitments to Action that CGI members make to address some of the world's most pressing challenges.
With #CGI2013 only seven days away, here are seven ways you can participate in the global conversation.
1. Watch the live webcast of #CGI2013 on Livestream.
2. Join the conversation in 140 characters or less on Twitter.
3. Interact in real-time with #CGI2013 on Facebook.
“Like” the Clinton Global Initiative on Facebook to see exclusive content during the meeting.
4. View #CGI2013 through a different lens on Instagram.
Follow @ClintonGlobal on Instagram to see meeting photos and exclusive meeting videos.
5. See #CGI2013 unfold with real-time photos on Flickr.
View photos as they're uploaded throughout #CGI2013 on Flickr.
6. Contribute to the #CGI2013 discussion on Google+.
Make sure CGI is in your circle on Google+ to stay connected to #CGI2013
7. Watch clips of #CGI2013 on YouTube.
Watch interviews and highlights — like the one below from the 2011 Annual Meeting — on the CGI YouTube channel.