On Thursday, May 8, the Clinton Health Matters Initiative is partnering with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and Grantmakers in Health to hold Closing the Gap in Childhood Obesity: A Forum Without Walls. This day-long forum will bring together more than 250 thought leaders from across all sectors to focus on solutions to the policy and system challenges that stand in the way of all kids having access to healthier food, physical activity, and healthcare.
Join the conversation on social media through the official forum hashtag, #KidsHealthMatters. Check out these 5 ways you can participate in discussion online:
1. Watch the conference live.
All of the speakers and panel discussions will be webcast live at: clintonfoundation.org/closethegap
2. Join the conversation on Twitter and ask panelists questions during the conference.
3. Interact in real-time with #KidsHealthMatters on Facebook and submit questions to conference panelists.
“Like” the Clinton Foundation on Facebook to see exclusive photos, announcements, and updates during the meeting.
4. Check out our Instagram for another view of #KidsHealthMatters
Follow @ClintonFoundation on Instragram to see exclusive forum photos and videos. We hope you'll share photos of you, your friends, and your colleagues watching the forum by using the hashtag #KidsHealthMatters. We'll share these photos throughout the day.
5. Get the inside scoop on our blog
Read more about the #KidsHealthMatters conference and check out exclusive blog posts from our partners which will be featured throughout the week.