1. RSVP for the Health Matters Summit Livestream on January 24–25
Signup to watch the live webcast of the Health Matters Summit, which includes a town hall forum about addressing health disparities through technology and innovation moderated by Chelsea Clinton, an opening plenary about the quest for longevity moderated by President Clinton, and the closing plenary on communities as the center of health innovation moderated by Donna Shalala.
2. Use the official Health Matters Summit hashtag, #HealthMatters2016
Join the conversation and share your thoughts on the panel discussions on social media with #HealthMatters2016. If you haven’t already, be sure to like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, for live coverage and highlights from the Health Matters Summit and beyond.
3. See behind-the-scenes photos on Instagram
We’ll be posting photos and video clips live during the Health Matters Summit on our Instagram account: @ClintonFoundation.
4. Share Your Thoughts About The Future of Health & Wellness In Your Community
As the health landscape continues to evolve – particularly surrounding community health – there is great potential for what’s next. We’ll be sharing stories from our focus communities during the Health Matters Summit, and we’re asking you to share your thoughts about how we can create healthier communities in the years to come.
5. Get Health Matters Summit highlights on the Clinton Foundation blog
Read more about the Health Matters Summit and stories from its attendees and speakers right here on our blog.
6. Watch #HealthMatters2016 Live!
Tune in to the live webcast on Sunday, January 24 at 7 p.m. PT/10 p.m. ET and Monday, January 25 at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET and 3:45 p.m. PT/6:45 p.m. ET.