Following are the steps towards the commitment fulfillment :
1. To successfully take Emergya Wind Technologies to an Initial Public Offering by March of 2008, and subsequently donate One Percent (%1) of all proceeds generated from our IPO to one or all of the following organizations: The William Jefferson Clinton Foundation, The Clinton Global Initiative, The Clinton Climate Initiative. By donating these proceeds, Emergya Wind Technologies hopes to establish itself as a vanguard corporation in the fight towards Climate Change.
2. To expand production in the United States Market up to One-Hundred Percent (%100) in 2008, and subsequently donate One Percent (%1) of all revenues realized in the United States in 2008 to one or all of the above listed organizations. By donating these revenues, EWT hopes to prove that it not only focuses on Dutch based solutions, but also the drive for change on United States soil and Countries around the World.
3. EWT hopes to increase its order portfolio of megawatt production Worldwide by One Hundred Percent (%100).
4. EWT will strive to formulate partnerships with National State and Local Governments in the drive to develop renewable energy wind farms that make it possible to produce electrical power at a cost lower than that of fossil fuel based plants.
5. EWT commits to develop and perfect the technology to provide a Ten (10) megawatt wind turbine for offshore application.
We look forward to working with Governments, Investors, Investing Institutions and In-Country Partners.