Endeavor will host three international events: two in the Middle East and one in the USA. These events will last approximately three days. At them, Endeavor will:
- Select the first class of Middle Eastern high-impact entrepreneurs.
- Introduce international business leaders from the US and Latin America to mentor, strategize and connect with the entrepreneurs.
- Bring Endeavor Entrepreneurs from Latin America to the events to share best practices and potentially facilitate emerging market-to-emerging market connections.
- Hold networking events for the local business community to meet Endeavor Entrepreneurs and Endeavor's international network in attendance
- Hold workshops with experts in fields such as management, financing, corporate social responsibility and growth strategies to help entrepreneurs confront their biggest challenges.
Winter 2009: Select the first class of Middle Eastern High-Impact Entrepreneurs.
Spring 2009: Hold a summit in Miami.
Summer 2009: Select the second class of Middle Eastern High-Impact Entrepreneurs.
Fall 2009: With extra funding, Endeavor could potentially host a tour in Dubai where high-impact entrepreneurs will meet with leading established entrepreneurs.
Endeavor commits to cementing the launch of its new affiliates by connecting Endeavor's Middle East offices with Endeavor Entrepreneurs and network members in Latin America.
Endeavor operates as a franchise model with the local business community funding the launch of its local affiliate. Once an office is operational, it has proven to be extremely challenging to efficiently implement services. Endeavor recognizes the need to transfer the knowledge and experience of older, more established Endeavor affiliates with greater efficiency. Believing in the importance of fostering emerging-market-to-emerging-market connections, as well as in the importance of creating an international community of entrepreneurs, Endeavor strives to have these respective communities learn from one another through direct, face-to-face, interaction.
SEEKING: best practice information, media/marketing assistance.
Endeavor is eager to identify seasoned business leaders in Latin America and the Middle East as mentors. The mentors will:
-- Interact, exchange ideas and build relationships with Endeavor Entrepreneurs in Latin America and the Middle East in order to help them grow their firms;
-- Advise Endeavor Entrepreneurs on specific challenges regarding his/her business;
-- When appropriate, make introductions for Endeavor Entrepreneurs to investors and others who will make a positive impact on his/her enterprise.
OFFERING: best practice information media/marketing assistance.