There are many ways to stay connected with CGI U once you have completed the year-round program. You are part of a growing global community of more than 10,000 commitment-makers who are tackling the world's most pressing challenges.
A pillar of the CGI U alumni experience is access to a diverse network of social entrepreneurs and change leaders who connect, collaborate, create, and commit together. Check this page regularly for updates on alumni opportunities throughout the year.
Leadership & Awards
- Commitment Mentors: Mentors guide CGI U within specific keywords and facilitate conversation, share resources, promote networking, and help refine Commitments to Action. Learn about our Commitment Mentors.
- Alumni Ambassadors: Ambassadors serve as representatives of CGI U and are committed to building stronger connections between CGI U Alumni within different regions, topic areas, and affinity groups. Learn more about our Alumni Ambassadors.
- Campus Representatives: Reps work with student peers and the unviersity community to build awareness of CGI U on their respective campus and serve as a driving force for student applications. Learn more about our Campus Reps.
- Honor Roll: The Honor Roll recognizes extraordinary CGI U Alumni who have made a significant impact through their Commitments to Action or careers.
Please Note: Items denoted with an asterisk require an identification code that you can request at [email protected].
- Join Our Online Communities: Request to join the CGI U Alumni LinkedIn Group and/or the CGI U Alumni Facebook Group*. Utilize these digital communities to keep in touch, share opportunities and resources, coordinate meetups, ask for and offer your talents, or celebrate the achievements of fellow CGI U commitment-makers.
- Update Your Contact Information: Fill out this form (coming soon) with your current email address and present location to receive updates and information about CGI U related events happening in your area.
- Submit Accomplishments and Opportunities: We want to hear from you! Email us at [email protected] with information you think we should share with our network.
- Follow Us On Social Media: Follow CGI U on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Medium for updates on our program. To join the conversation, follow the hashtag #CGIU.
- Become A 20/30 Member: Join Clinton Foundation 20/30, a program that connects supporters with exclusive networking receptions, volunteer opportunities, speaker forums with industry leaders, and flagship regional events in support of the Clinton Foundation's life changing work.
- Find An Alumni Ambassador In Your Region: Connect with an ambassador in a region near you. Click here for a list of CGI U Alumni Ambassadors located around the world.
- Search Our Commitments Directory: Want to learn more about past CGI U Commitments to Action? Stay tuned for the launch of our CGI U Commitments Directory.
- Participate in a CGI U Commitment Webinar: Watch a Commitment Webinar to learn about a new topic, idea, or skill that you can apply to your commitment, academics, or profession. Click here for a full list of webinars from our 2019 series.
Support Our Ongoing Efforts
- University Network Recruitment: Do you work at an institution of higher learning? Or do you want your alma mater to get involved in CGI U? Recruit your school to become a member of the CGI University Network, a growing consortium of colleges and universities that support, mentor, and provide seed funding to leading student innovators and entrepreneurs on their respective campuses. If you are interested in having your current school or alma mater join the University Network, please fill out this form.
- Nominate a Student for CGI U: Nominate a student who you think would be an exceptional candidate for CGI U. All nominated students will receive an email from CGI U with information on how to apply.