There are many ways to stay connected with CGI U once you have completed the year-round program. You are part of a growing global community of more than 10,000 commitment-makers who are tackling the world's most pressing challenges.
A pillar of the CGI U alumni experience is access to a diverse network of social entrepreneurs and change leaders who connect, collaborate, create, and commit together. Check this page regularly for updates on alumni opportunities throughout the year.
- Commitment Mentors: Mentors guide CGI U within specific keywords and facilitate conversation, share resources, promote networking, and help refine Commitments to Action. Learn about our Commitment Mentors.
- Alumni Highlights: CGI U is committed to recognizing and supporting the extraordinary CGI U Alumni who have made a significant impact through their Commitments to Action or careers. Follow us on Medium to see highlights of members from our alumni community.
Please Note: Items denoted with an asterisk require an identification code that you can request at [email protected].
- Join Our Online Communities: Request to join the CGI U Alumni LinkedIn Group or the CGI U Alumni Facebook Group*. These online communities allow alumni to keep in touch, share opportunities and resources, coordinate meetups, ask for and offer your talents, or celebrate the achievements of fellow CGI U commitment-makers.
- Update Your Contact Information: Email us at [email protected] with your current email address and present location to receive updates and information about CGI U-related events happening in your area.
- Share Accomplishments and Opportunities: We want to hear from you! Email us at [email protected] with information you think we should share with our network.
- Follow Us On Social Media: Follow CGI U on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Medium for updates on our program. To join the conversation, follow the hashtag #CGIU.
Support Our Ongoing Efforts
- University Network Recruitment: Do you work at an institution of higher learning? Or do you want your alma mater to get involved in CGI U? Recruit your school to become a member of the CGI University Network, a growing consortium of colleges and universities that support, mentor, and provide seed funding to leading student innovators and entrepreneurs on their respective campuses. If you are interested in having your current school or alma mater join the University Network, please fill out this form.
- Nominate a Student for CGI U: Nominate a student who you think would be an exceptional candidate for CGI U. All nominated students will receive an email from CGI U with information on how to apply.
- Be an Ambassador for CGI U: Interested in supporting our incoming class of students and your fellow alumni members? CGI U offers alumni the opportunity to help in our outreach and year-long engagement efforts. Check out this toolkit to help students learn more about our program and apply for the CGI U Class of 2021.