Monday – Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
*We will close at 3 p.m. on November 23, December 24, and December 31.
Adults (18-61): $10
Senior Citizens (62+): $8
College Students (with valid Student ID): $8
Youth (6-17): $6
Children Under Age 6: Free
Retired U.S. Military: $8
Active U.S. Military: Free
School Groups with Reservations: Free
Groups of 20 or More with Reservations*: $8 each
*Note: If your group falls below 20 upon arrival, regular admission prices apply.
- All major credit cards and travelers checks accepted; no personal checks.
- All Presidential Library membership cards are honored.
- Gift certificates available for purchase.
Free Admission Days
- February 19, 2018 • Presidents' Day
- July 4, 2018 • Independence Day
- August 19, 2017 • President Clinton's Birthday
- November 11, 2017 • The Anniversary of the Opening of the Clinton Center
- On Veteran's Day, all active and retired military and their families are offered free admission in honor of their service.
The Center offers on-site free parking. Buses should drive into Celebration Circle for drop-off and then continue to our bus parking area.
The Clinton Presidential Center is located off Interstate-30, Exit 141A. For complete directions, click here.
For a map of parking, click here.
Membership and Visitors Services Desk
Volunteers are located at this desk to assist with any information that visitors may need. Wheelchairs can also be checked out with a valid ID.
The Clinton Presidential Center welcomes all visitors, tour groups, and school groups to enjoy the Center’s 20,000 square feet of museum exhibit space, lush 30 acre park, an on-site restaurant Forty Two, Clinton Museum Store, and much more.
Download a PDF of the Clinton Center brochure.