The Clinton Center’s exhibits are designed for self-guided exploration. A one-hour, docent-guided tour, An American Presidency is available with a paid admission. Monday through Saturday, tours are offered at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:30 p.m, and Sunday at 1:30 p.m.
For groups of 20 or more, a group rate is available with a reservation. To make a reservation, fill out our online group tour reservation form or call (501) 748-0419.
For a complete listing of FREE grade-level-appropriate tours and programs, please visit our online education portal.
Monday – Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Clinton Center is closed on New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day, and closes at 3:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve, Christmas Eve, and the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
Adults (18-61): $10
Senior Citizens (62+): $8
College Students (with valid student ID): $8
Youth (6-17): $6
Children under age 6: Free
Retired U.S. Military: $8
Active U.S. Military: Free
School Groups with Reservation: Free
Groups of 20 or more with reservation*: $8 each
*If group size falls below 20 upon arrival, regular admission prices will apply.
• All major credit cards and cash are accepted; no personal checks.
• All Presidential Library membership cards are honored.
• Gift certificates are available for purchase.
Free Admission Days
• Presidents Day
• Fourth of July
• The Saturday before President Clinton’s birthday (August 19, 2017)
• The Clinton Center’s grand opening anniversary (November 18 & 19, 2017) *Please note: The Clinton Center will close at 3 p.m. on November 18.
• On Veterans Day, all active duty and retired military and their families are offered free admission in honor of their service.
The Clinton Center offers free, on-site parking. Buses should drive into Celebration Circle, which is located at the end of President Clinton Ave. in front of the Clinton Center, for drop-off and then continue to our bus parking area. For a map of parking, click here.
The Clinton Presidential Center and Park is located east of the River Market district in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. Take Exit 141A from Interstate 30. For complete directions, click here.
Wheelchairs are available for use during your visit. Inquire at the Admissions and Visitor Services Desk when you arrive.