On January 25-27, 2015, health, business, sports, technology, and philanthropy leaders will gather in Indian Wells, California, for the Clinton Health Matters Initiative’s 2015 Health Matters Annual Activation Summit. Over three days, these leaders and the Foundation’s strategic partners will collaborate on ways to create systemic health improvement throughout the United States.
You can join the health and wellness dialogue. Check out 10 ways you can participate in the Health Matters Activation Summit below.
1. RSVP for the Summit Livestream on January 26.
Sign-up to watch the live webcast of the Summit, which includes opening remarks by President Clinton, the opening plenary on health and innovation moderated by Chelsea Clinton, and the closing plenary on health and the economy moderated by President Clinton. View the full schedule here.
2. Enter the America Cooks with Chefs Cookbook Giveaway.
We’re giving away five autographed copies of chef Mary Sue Milliken’s landmark cookbook, Mesa Mexicana, to five people who want to learn how to cook healthier at home. Mary Sue Milliken is one of six chefs participating in America Cooks with Chefs – a healthy cooking competition that has paired six celebrity chefs with six individuals who want to learn to live and cook healthier. At the Health Matters Summit, we’ll announce the winner of this fun and healthy cooking competition.
3. Use the official Summit hashtag, #HealthMatters2015.
Follow along with the conversation and share your thoughts on health and wellness on social media with #HealthMatters2015.
4. See behind-the-scenes photos on Instagram.
We’ll be posting photos live during the Summit on our Instagram account, handle @ClintonFoundation.
5. Follow the conversation on Twitter and Facebook.
6. Watch President Clinton on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
Watch President Clinton discuss the Health Matters Summit with Seth Meyers.
7. Learn healthy recipes and cooking tips from America Cooks with Chefs.
The contestants from our healthy cooking competition, in partnership with the James Beard Foundation, Weight Watchers, Deloitte, and Barilla, will present their healthy dishes at the Health Matters Summit opening reception. Get their recipes and other cooking tips.
8. Follow the Veterans Health Town Hall on social media.
Get updates from the Veterans Health Town Hall via social media presented by the Clinton Health Matters Initiative and Spike TV with moderators including Dave Zinczenko and Summer Sanders, on January 26 at 7 PM PT.
9. Get Summit highlights on the Clinton Foundation blog.
Read more about the Health Matters Summit and stories from its attendees and speakers on our blog.
10. Tune in to the live webcast on January 26 at 8:30 am PT/11:30 am ET & 4 pm PT/7 pm ET!