This two part commitment seeks to address two issues. The first issue is tackling climate change through direct investment in the delivery of renewable energy, energy efficient products and cleaner transport fuels in China. The second issue is supporting rural development in China through re-investing profits in funding education and micro-finance, with its proven capability to empower women, A minimum of 20% of ClearWorld Energy's profits from the investments will be directed towards philanthropic activities in these two issue areas.
The key actions that will be taken to implement this commitment are:
- Establish and Capitalise ClearWorld Now and launch Website - One Month.
- Invest in first three cases - 6 Months.
- Raise Capital for ClearWorld Now - Month 6 to Month 12.
- Raise Capital for invested in cases - from Month 6 to Month 48.
- Invest in further cases - from Month 6 to Month 48.
- Re-distribute a minimum of 20% of CWE's profits from investments through philanthropy - Ongoing
For items 1 to 5 the people who will be affected by the action include the employees of the ventures and their clients and the population living near to implemented projects.
For item 6, the beneficiaries will be the vulnerable in poorer provinces and counties of China.
SEEKING: financial resources. ClearWorld Energy is confident of this raise in its investment target. Potential investors are welcome to contact ClearWorld Energy.
OFFERING: financial resources, implementing partners. ClearWorld Energy is looking for